Monday, February 15, 2010

a simple card

+ I’m not a big Valentine’s day person at all. But, it does seem a little heartless to do nothing at all for the person you love. So, instead of going out and celebrating the corporate-sponsored holiday, I try to make something by hand. A simple card will do!

While thinking of what to make this year, I saw the card I made last year for G sitting on the shelf...

I decided to do it in a similar vein, kind of like a series. I used the same paper, which is this cool tie-dyed paper that I think I bought at Kate’s Paperie awhile back. You can really use anything though...wrapping paper, wallpaper scraps, newspaper...and then cut out some shapes or designs. I then used glue stick to put it on a heavier card stock. Conveniently, the shapes I cut out work nicely inside.

  
  

Simple, but made with love and craftiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment